Monday, February 18, 2013

Who I Am




I will not provide you with security, only God can do that.

I will not expect this from you either.

I am not your Salvation, your mother, or your hero.

I will not provide you with happiness, although you may tap into your inner joy, when you're around me, but that is your choice and your responsibility to find it inside of you.

I will not make you complete, healthy, and whole.

God already created you that way.

It is up to you to find these things inside of you independent of me.

I will be your companion, support, and encouragement to expand and grow according to your free will to do that.

I am a free spirit guided by my Creator…

… therefore I will not follow your schedule…
… rythmn
… or advice unless it happens to coincide with my Inner Knowing.

I will take full responsibility for my happiness, peace of mind, and connection to my Higher Source, so I can be the best person I can on this Earth, at this time.

I come to you open, honest, and sincere. I lay my weapons down, empty hands stretched forth to love you unconditionally.

I will disappoint, frustrate, irritate, and confuse you.

I do require time and space independent of "Us".

I will care for and cherish the "Us" that we create ,(as we merge our energies and spirits).

I will not sacrifice or begrudgingly give, but I will give selflessly and freely, as I am gifted by my Father.

I do acknowledge your time, attention, free will, thoughtfulness, care, and energy as sacred gifts - not expected as my rights.

I give you truth, even when it does not feel good to you and I appreciate your courage in giving me the same.

I will change my mind when variety and contrast teach me what I want, like, need, feel and think.

I will seem spontaneous (impulsive, unpredictable) as I follow my inner guidance system (instincts) - no one else's.

I will not pity you, it makes you a victim, but I will uplift, encourage and support you to be the strong, courageous person I know God made you to be.

I will appreciate the miracle you are and I honor and recognize the divinity in you.

I will extend pardon, mercy, kindness, gentleness, grace, and protection as I am able to receive it from my Father.

I am not applying for a position in your "Plan of Life", I can only complement who you are, what you have already, and the expanse of your self awareness and level of evolvement.

I promise to do that to the very best of my ability and I also promise to continue to actively and aggressively do my work to refine those abilities.

I love you with All I Am and that is Eternal.

Because Eternal Love is All I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment