Friday, February 22, 2013

First Quarter Moon Phase - Moon in Cancer/Leo



The themes of duty, honor, and protection of higher ideals take the forefront today.

We also see where or to what people are dedicated. 


This is heart energy and it reveals much about the truth of matters.

With this, Venus has reached the degree where we are find ourselves testing, gauging, and evaluating things.

Since this is Venus, we tend to test, gauge, and evaluate relationships, love, and our ideas about money and attractiveness.

Insecurities have a way of cropping up.

Let's handle all of this the best way possible:

*Avoid testing people

Gauging and evaluating are productive... but testing people as opposed to honest dialog is counterproductive.

*Hold to the mission of serving the vision of Sophia.

Keep nature close by going outside and connecting with Sophia's creatures and landscape.

*Provide cover for anyone who is being challenged emotionally.

By this I mean just be there for him or her. We tend to think that we have to be able to fix things or provide answers, but really all we need to do is be present.

*Focus on higher ideals.

What is your highest ideal? How can you honor that?

Mercury will station retrograde tomorrow.

This means we need to back-up important information today or take care of any unfinished correspondence or business.

Communications, electronics, and travel go haywire the day Mercury stations retrograde, so plan ahead today.

Mercury will be retrograde until St. Patrick's Day (March 17).


3 comments:

  1. This reading has helped me a lot since I have a certain stubborn problem which does not go away. it persists. I was ready to write an IM to that person; in the past,I tried to communicate by phone,but that person tends to be defensive, so do I ,thus, I am not sure I am ready to communicate by phone. the one change I will do,is I will present what it is I would like to know from this person. Usually, there has not been replies to other emails; however,at this time, whether or not there will be a response, I still will communicate via that way. I need to release this problem out to that person. I can not deal with it by myself. After that, I will see. changes are I will teach my self to set free,accept and move on. but, who knows? I am glad I read this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200099381561792&set=a.3255685165482.137145.1667672481&type=1&theater

      Check out this fb link... It is a solid practice...that you can do yourself...

      Also... IF you provide me with some detail... I can share some insight into your physical experience... all I need is DOB... Time OB... Place OB... Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Check it out!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jlK8j7KtMjE

      Delete