Monday, February 18, 2013

I give you magic...




If I were allowed the chance to give anything I want to give, to every soul on the planet, what would I choose? 

Money, gold, new houses?

No. 

If I could give you anything, I would give you a magic mirror. 

This mirror shows you who you really are. 

You would see who you truly are without the ego, without the fear. 

You are your own unique you. There is not another one."

Note: This is as far as I got before my computer froze up.
It was clear to me I was being guided to not finish or post this.
That really confused me because I knew I was divinely inspired.
And, knowing my intuition is always right, I left it on my computer screen and abandoned the project.

Then, several hours later, I went into meditation. In very deep trance meditation, I was told the following:

"Trime Light is coming."

It was clear to me that we are being granted, in the very near future, a miracle in evolution. 

A miracle is the equivalent of a large wrinkle in a carpet. 

To get from one end of the carpet to the other, a wrinkle produces a "collapse" in time.

Trine Light is a light used to shine light sideways into darkness. 

Time of learning is propelled forward by leaps and bounds.

Trime Light is a combination of Trine Light and Time

And the awakening begins.

Let those with ears to hear, understand... — with Gina Paschall.

No comments:

Post a Comment