Thursday, February 28, 2013

Think about it



"People keep saying,
… money is just energy and if you are not attracting it,
… it connects to your own lack of self-worth
… or it means you are just not flowing in your abundance.

I am sorry, I don't fully agree…
… not having a knack for attracting a bunch of green stinky paper with a bunch of Presidents who are dead on it…
… who are immersed in a sea of symbols that represent the total enslavery of the human race
… with its pyramid and strange looking evil Eye
… while it is associated with some serious dark agendas … I don't think it should be anything we feel bad about not being able to attract a lot of.

The real wealth is with Love, Nature, Kindness and living from your heart and spirit nature.

Lets validate ourselves for having this going for us…
… and then the abundance from the Universe will be flowing…
… which always provides for us…
… exactly what we need.

I would much prefer connecting my worth to this…
… than the feeling of being non-abundant and having low self-worth because of what my bank account says.

I think we are worth far more than the Stinking Dollar and our worth should be attached to far more beautiful and deeper things.

This brings on the magic and miracles instead of dependency on a false system." ~ Laura Magealene Eisenhower



Conversations with Gina Paschall - What's It All For? - Part 1  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BcFPJhLpXHE



Conversations with Gina Paschall - What's It All About? Part 2   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLoDlxbbnMA&feature=youtu.be


http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/02/28/172875646/what-happened-to-the-aid-meant-to-rebuild-haiti

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I read this short but very deep article.
    The subject of money,having it,not having enough of it, or just breathing around it, has been a source of difficulties and concern, worry.
    Although most of my beliefs about money and having it come from old ancient times,(past),I Am hoping now,as an adult, to change this history of thoughts to a more updated version of knowledge and acceptance.
    It is an energy and I am working on being debt free during these recent years. The years to come are promising to be better,and actually liberating. One day, I will be debt free.
    I am also working on feeling at ease about money and being more anchored within my Self, for if the tree has strong healthy roots, then, it will grow strong and its leaves will be green. Then, if I am like that tree, I will,when the time comes, obtain the wisdom how to maintain a flow of money, how to handle it and how to manage it.
    I thank the writer of that article. So much is written about abundance and attracting money as though it is the most important thing in the world. Yes, people need it for basic needs, but as a symbol which can come and go, I am glad to see that there are still people who think that having abundance does not necessarily means having more money.

    Thank you, writer!

    ReplyDelete