Tuesday, February 19, 2013

12 Channel of Openness 22



From the Throat to the Emotions

You are someone who can find yourself at the mercy of your emotions.

There is a depth and openness to you that makes you empowering, vul­nerable, and unpredictable all at the same time.

You arrive in situations armed with an intensity that fuels a passion to make great things hap­pen.

In many regards, you tend to take the path less traveled, opening doorways for yourself and others with innovative interactions that most would consider off limits.

En route to your achievements, you may appear calm and assured.

But under the surface, there are all manner of emotional waves pulling on you.

Man or woman, you have no difficulty expressing emotions, from exuberance to rage.

Indeed, this is an outlet that brings relief.

But be wary of who shares your emotions, because they can arrive with an impact some people struggle to understand, let alone handle.

You can be extremely passionate about what you do, but also hot-tempered. Indeed, others may wonder, "Where on Earth is all this emotion com­ing from?"

I always tell people with the12-22 to be clear with themselves and oth­ers before expressing emotions.

This helps foster understanding.

Emo­tions that are dismissed become pent up and block your manifesting abilities.

Emotions that are recognized allow you to maintain a balance and chase the stars.

En route to outer orbit, you just need to keep check­ing in with your feelings and honoring them.

That way, you remain open to whatever life throws at you and can empower others with the social and business links you forge and the accomplishments you attain.

Always know that you'll forever lurch between emotions, experienc­ing huge swings, but you will be driven to succeed and be passionate about all you do.

Also be aware that even if you're not expressing emo­tions, your auric field is so intense that it can affect everyone around you, without your saying a word!

If you're feeling up, others are up. If you're down, everyone else is down. So knowing when to socialize and when to retreat is important.

And emotional clarity will always guide you ­wherever your feelings take you.

~ Chetan Parkyn - Human Design: Discover the Person You Were Born to Be.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!

    This 12/22 article is a healer for me.
    I used to say to people that I am a feeling person and that my happiness or sadness, encouragement or discouragement stem from how I feel. What made that a bit worse was the surrounding, culture and family orientation I grew up. mixed messages;

    Only I,your father can feel. you need to obey.
    respect and love.
    What will the neighbors say? be careful. don't talk don't feel.

    I repressed my feelings for years, learned to lean on my own strength, not share my self or feelings with anyone and be an Island. be a strong person, not a wimpy one.

    It took many years to be that way. yes, since my childhood, I also felt withing the desire to be my self, to talk,to ask and to express my self. Just because I was not allowed to do so, did not stop me and when I was a teenager, I was called: rude simply because I wanted to be my self, not them.

    This long time conflict about my emotions did cause consequences and for a long time I did not have any boundaries with my feelings. I was simply a wild untamed horse. I was careless with whom I shared feelings, yet,I also could not feel love,adoration, liking or being fond of people.

    I learned to be clingy and depended. I looked for mother/father like people and clung to them. I was hungry for hugs and physical touch. I starved for love,yet, sadly,I did not know how to give love in return.

    Thank God for the author of this article. Thank You!

    I am now a few years "older" and I learned a lot about being aware of my emotions, what they are and how my aura affects other people. I am learning all the time to express my self,relieve my guts, and then see what and how I can deal with life and the cards I am dealt with. There is always a place for improvement.
    Sometimes, I succeed to tame my emotions, sometimes not.

    I used to think of my self as passionate woman. I also used to think that I feel "too much". Today, I prefer to think of myself as having both; passion,yet, the need to do a check in on them, see who is involved and decide what is the best step to do.

    I still need to continue recovery about my swings. Sometimes, certain feelings are stronger than others such as anger,pain,hurt. I also need to check when do my feeling arise: which thought(s) was the trigger? is it the past or something else.

    I have more hope today than yesterday.
    I have more understanding about my self today than yesterday.
    I have more understanding about why I have the conflicts I experience and what are the engines in my make up which stir them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon article! I have this line and this all feels incredibly relentless. Thank you to the previous commenter with her experience as I relate as well

    ReplyDelete