Tuesday, February 19, 2013

4 Channel of the Logical Mind 63



From the Mind to the Crown

You have a logical mind with a critical perception that scans tomorrow's world for improvements but also worries about the future.

Your logical thinking follows consistent trains of thought that are coherent and real­istic, weighing up probabilities.

"If this happens, that will happen..." and on goes the sequential process.

There is a consequence to everything­ and you're working it all out!

The ability to think logically has practical importance but can also mean you're plagued by doubts and worry.

So consider these phrases: "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" or "If you can't change it, why worry?"

Your great task is to determine how much attention you give to your problem seeking thoughts, knowing the delicate balance between being concerned all the time and actually enjoying life.

You are designed to think and worry.

Accept this and you can start to step away from more troublesome thoughts.

Your mind is a great asset and is better trained to find solutions in the lives of others rather than in your own.

It finds rational and sound solu­tions that bring about improvement.

There is no doubt that you have marvelous solutions for all sorts of problems, but wait for a real problem to a rise or for when something really does need fixing, then come in with your step-by-step thought process and astound everyone with your log­ical, grounded perceptiveness.

~ Chetan Parkyn - Human Design: Discover the Person You Were Born to Be.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! goodness gracious!!!!

    How much more embarrassment my self can sustain reading the truth about my complexity as a being? no denial or avoidance can deal with that much straight forwardness about me.

    The above words are right on the dot!
    not only I am a planner and a details oriented,but I am logical, and strive to find solutions to my challenges as they come. I decided at an early age that the parents,who are suppose to be adults,are children themselves. thus, I will be my own parent. I will make decisions for my self and by myself.

    This is how my logical mind developed. and during the childhood years, my initiatives helped me a great deal to survive a dysfunctional environment.

    the problem was that when i became physically and adult, that logic and decision making process did not help me, It was outdated. thus, i guess, I created some of my unhappiness.

    I had unrealistic expectations on myself,thus, from other people as well. I became my own critic,thus, people's critic. yes, I lived in a stuck world between survival and false reality.

    To this day, I still have challenges in some of these areas of unreasonable expectation of others,thus,criticizing and blaming them in the process. labeling them.
    and what about me?

    In time I learned that whenever I point one finger at any person(s), three fingers are pointed at me,at the same time.

    Thank you,author,for this enlightening article.

    i am still in recovery;
    awareness to my own truth and acceptance of it is only the first step.

    ReplyDelete