Monday, February 4, 2013

Appreciation for Kathy Bolte



 
I would like to voice my personal appreciation for Kathy Bolte.
Kathy, from January 6th to the 30th, has been by my side, taking pictures, working the small video camera, helping edit video and cheering me on!
For four solid weeks, she put her all into a project she fiercely believes in, in every way she could!
Thank you, Kathy!
As with all relationships… sometimes there comes a time when we need to go separate ways for our soul purpose.
Working relationships are no different. I am certain that Kathy will take her talents and gifts to many more wonderful projects, as she is true to living her own path.
The outpouring of support, encouragement and assistance I am receiving, from all over the world, is overwhelmingly… and beautiful
… so my work, of course, is only growing and expanding as I forge ahead!
Thank you all! ♥
Much love and many blessings to you all and to Kathy as she moves along her journey! ♥
Namaste ♥ ~Gina Paschall http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaq-xsy9yf9dNhuG6wrPApA?feature=watch

No comments:

Post a Comment