Monday, February 4, 2013

Gina is in her "cave"




Gina is in her "cave" for a few days and as an administrator of her "Conversations" work, I thought I would say a few things for those of you just getting to know her. 

I've had the privilege to know her personally for 10 1/2 years and she is definitely unlike any other human you have met on this planet. 

She has a direct connection with Source. 

SHE REALLY IS THE EPITOME OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. 

She has a childlike innocence, yet is very wise.

She communicates with animals, trees and all of nature. 

Butterflies and dragonflies land on her and the weather appears to respond to her mood. No Kidding!

When a bad thunderstorm comes up suddenly, I call her and ask her who she is mad at.

Another example is when I feel a knock on the back of the head… and she is nowhere near me, it usually means she is trying to get my attention.

 The love she has for ALL is equal as she only sees “Our Spirit”!

Thank you ALL for recognizing what has been place right in front of you.

I'm sure that… just like me…

… you are waiting for the next gift she has to give.

I'm so very grateful that God has brought her into my life.  ~ Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment