Monday, March 18, 2013

Open G or Self center - Human Design



I am comfortable with not knowing the next direction
or when love will come to me again.  

I realize that it is not up to me and I move through life as I am shown the next step.  


I do not become attached to people who take me to the correct place or the correct love. 
I simply thank them and move on.


I am great at seeing another's true identity and I am comfortable with all types of people. 
I am comfortable waiting for the Universe to initiate me.


Instead of feeling lost, I can enjoy what is being shown to me;
I can enjoy the places I am brought to, and I can take advantage of the guidance of others. 
I can tell others what love and direction is because I take in all the possibilities of love
and I can experience all the different directions.



Ultimately there is no better guide in life than those with an undefined G Center. 
By letting go of my need for identity and love,
I am able to step into anyone else's shoes and offer truly loving, correct guidance.
 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so what if you're an open G who is a manifestor? Then what? You are here to initiate things. It gets confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An open self does not change because your "vehicle" is equipped as a Manifestor... a Generator...

    Human Design is a massive system with many layers... IF you are interested... buy the book.

    Human Design: Discover the Person You Were Born to Be $20
    Gene Keys -Book $20
    Human Design Mandalla Free
    Your Human Design $30
    Personal Reading $80

    ReplyDelete