Saturday, November 22, 2014

Yes I can “BE”… and not needing to know the outcome





I am able to release in a new way...

... I never imagined before!

When I trust myself to explore the deepest regions of my emotions…

… that before I would have been afraid of…

… and NOW I can stay still and fully present emotionally and energetically…

… it has no limit of expansion.

I allowed my self to open more by knowing I am safe and protected…

… by letting go of the old ways of processing and reacting (an old program).

As someone once asked…

… "Can I be energetically still… while feeling uncomfortable"?

Yes I can “BE”… and not needing to know the outcome…

… or reasoning of why… (mind)

I “just” had to be present… with-in my space… by letting my SELF be internally guided and re-assured. 

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmm!!! <3 It is so beautiful to allow your self to be fully present fully trusting and know you are safe!! What amazing windows(spaces) open for you!! <3 Love this Sam! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete