Saturday, November 22, 2014

Now it's up to me to trust

This transition has truly made me look at myself, realizing that I was brainwashed to a certain degree, and not even realizing it.

Although I fought the system, I was influenced by my family and friends, still using their criteria and understanding to evaluate my own beliefs.

I was in constant inner turmoil.

Now that I have the understanding and the courage…

I was able to honestly evaluate my belief system because it was beginning to clash with my happiness, my dreams and aspirations.

I began to realize that I didn't care about the majority of the things that I thought I did.

My life has changed dramatically.

Everything that I have…
* chanted
* prayed
* begged
* cried and worked for
… is finally happening after 33 years.

If we are all one, there are no barriers… nothing should matter other than the unconditional love you feel for those on your path.

Once I believed this, my life opened up like the petals of a beautiful flower.

I no longer have to know why, waiting until I figured it out, sometimes missing the opportunity.

Now, I'm walking through the door as soon as the opportunity presents itself. 

Everything happens for a reason.

I do not know the reason most of the time... I AM okay with that now.

The universe is presenting me with the opportunities.

Now it's up to me to trust it. 

Thank you! ~Shaila Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment