Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beloved Love Letter 1987



Come here sweet friend, I am waiting for you.
The warmth of your breath…
 the beating of your heart next to mine…
 intertwined where we feel no separation.

Come here sweet friend, let me know you more.
Let me rest in the silence of your soul…
 where words and actions have no meaning…
only the energy upon which they flow.

Ahhh such silence I long for.

Where all is transcended except the pureness of love…
 and here we float blissfully in a space…
 of all knowledge, just being, just love…
and when we return to what is below…
 more understanding…
 more acceptance of what we do and do not know…
 and from each of our hearts the river does run…
 that knows no divisions…
 no me, no you, no us, no them…
Just One…
Just One
~Janet Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment