Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Disseminating Moon Phase - Moon in Capricorn Ruling Mahavidya - Chinnamasta



The keyword for today is cope.   

The energy can be overwhelming. 

If you find yourself feeling like you are "going down" it is because we are down into the underworld of our shadow sides with the transit of the Black Moon. 

The core fear of our personal shadow sides is being triggered and this causes anxiety to the point of panic, generalized fear, utter exhaustion, and emotional volatility. 

So this is what we are working with while trying to ground and contain ourselves.

This is also happening due to the energetic upgrade to our energetic fields… personal energetic signature or frequency… and the fact that we are moving into a different range. 

The "newness" often feels like anxiety.

To work with this energy, first we learn about it and then we surrender to it because all transits of the Black Moon require us to surrender to the process. 

Resistance is futile and, in fact, it makes things worse. 

We practice acceptance by releasing the need to be in control and are grateful that we are being brought to a new "place" energetically. 

Remeber that the ultimate outcome of this transit is rebirth… and regeneration. 

We end the transit on May 7. 

Until then, take deep breaths and rest as much as possible.





Samuel says, "Today is my birth day... 1954 that would be 59 years ago if you do quick math!  

It sounds old to me... I feel very young... and my soul is Very Happy! ALL of my fb friends have blessed me and encouraged me... and I read and study massive amount of information daily... which is my LOVE.  

Computer STOP, Inc. is how I operate in the 3D world and while I'm not "fat" financially... I am cared for and provided for in ways that are unexplainable. 

My new home is in Boise, Idaho just 1 block south of Warm Springs Ave. which is the very heart of that original settlement back in the 1800's.  My neighbors Jim & Sharon... Dave & Betty... and gardener Chad have all blessed me with their friendship and encouragement.

My very soul is fed and I am grounded when I work in the dirt... creating beautiful flower beds and gardens on my property.

Ms. Hannah Sterling is the joy of my life... kind, loving, tender, open-hearted... with all that know her.  She is a crafting Ninja!

Victory for the LIGHT is near!"

No comments:

Post a Comment