Saturday, December 6, 2014

My heart prayers would be


To be all that my creator would have me to be in this life…

… to use my talents the gifts that were given and are uniquely mine…

… to be of service in this life to others and to create and make all things beautiful …

… through song and words and art and dance and food and teaching and healing…

… and to share it and help others to also see and feel their own unique beauty.

My prayers are for world peace through each and every individual awakening to who they truly are inside…

… and finding the peace that resides within and a uniting and understanding of our oneness…

To treat each other with kindness and respect …

… and the Earth too… because we are one with her.

My prayers are to trust that I will be taken care of by my creator…

… and that I can do all that I am capable of and make a living…

… so that I will not worry about things that do not matter in the long run…

… that I don’t need when I leave here… but gather all the love and gratitude and give all the love and gratitude to all I know…

… as I know… that is what will go with me when I leave here.

Sooooooo I dance… yes I dance and sing.  

I bow and I hug the trees.  

I lay down upon the Mother and she holds me in the most beautiful embrace…

… and reminds me that she has been here all along.

I get up… I sit and feel the blessings of each of my Beloveds…

… the sun is out and the sky is blue…  yet there are tiny droplets falling upon my face.

I feel them as gratitude tears… they taste so sweet and they let me feel how they are proud of my devotion…

… and my life continues on with more and more awareness of the abundance everywhere.

I become what I have always been, the writer and the artist and the healer and the inspirer.

I glorify in the knowing… of what they intended for this life to be. 

~ Janet Maddox


Going through old writings… I found this one from a long time ago…  just radically written

No comments:

Post a Comment