Monday, December 29, 2014

It does "feel" that way ~Love Musings




It's a BIG deal to you...

... you have a FRESH understanding of how it "feels"... 

...whatever is up with us... we are being guided...

It does feel that way.


* Centered,
* Grounded
… more me than EVER before…
… more in my home than EVER before.

More content within my SELF than EVER before.

Sure work, and jobs are intense, and that kind of stress is not my favorite…

… and I know I can't live on just the “feeling of being centered and grounded”.

I am doing all I can to better myself.
I will craft and put it on Etsy this year, hardcore.
I will go to school and learn and work hard
I will get a job at St. Luke's in their pharmacy.
I will build my clientele
I will create my curriculum of stones
I will create my curriculum of tarot and
I will create my curriculum of colors
… for massage
I will have enough income to continue and expand my current life style.


We will continue to stay at 207 S. Bruce Ln. and live a happy and full filling life…

… with the people we love dearest.

You and me.. ninjas.. fo eva! ~ Hannah Redd Foxit

1 comment:

  1. You love me like I have never been loved. Humbled, and grateful..

    ReplyDelete