Friday, December 26, 2014

2015 What do YOU see? ~Susan Otelia Nelson

Susan writes: My list so far of your strengths I see:
Samuel you share your knowledge with such an openness…

… it leaves amazing space for everyone to…
* absorb
* grow
* to run with it in every way. 

Sam you have a way of bringing everything to a center…

… to break it down so it is easy to navigate and understand. 

You are so very good at…
* listening and
* sensing
…to another’s place or point where they are within them SELVES.

 … and you seem to have so many “Life’s” reference points and wisdom study and research to assist at whatever level is needed. 

You are wonderfully natural at organizing and determining what to do and when. 

Sam you are so willing to do whatever is necessary to move yourself forward… and you are willing to apply that to your life in every way you can. 

You are energetically inviting and open on every level…

… to “hold space” for others to maneuver in at their own pace. 

You create with such clarity… that it is a blessing to share… “this path” with you.

You are compassionate and generous in everything you speak and do.

You always bring a beautiful center or stillness with you…

… wherever you are and whatever you do…

… that it creates a beautiful energy for anyone and everyone to be in your presence.

I truly could go on and on of what I admire in you and what I see your strengths to be…

… of course it is easier when we are looking at each other instead of ourselves too. 

My list of my own goals for 2015:
      ·         I want to be more creative with my thoughts and ideas again.
      ·         I want to see and transmute the blocks I have had in me where I resist money on every level.
      ·         I want to be able to drive again and be able to be self sustaining.
      ·         I want to develop my skill set in every way.
      ·         I want to work on a better relationship with my children.
      ·         I want to learn how to bring more of my message out and share it with the collective.
      ·         I want to work on creating new patterns that allow myself to be more accountable not only to me but to others as well.
      ·         I want to become more authentic.
      ·         I want to work through my energies that have held me back from expressing my truth.
      ·         I want to take care of myself in a way that my vehicle is fully functional and safe.
      ·         I want to expand my awareness and consciousness in every way.

Susan Otelia Nelson

1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to know you and walk this path with you. Thank you for your presence and openness, your compassion and generosity. Thank you for your love.

    ReplyDelete