Friday, February 22, 2013

There is confusion.




... I hear that.

People do not understand what is happening; and it's no wonder.

Humans have been brainwashed and mind controlled in the Matrix of the Lie for millennia.

I am asked: what is a trust? Why makes the OPPT different? What are CVACs?

Unless we understand what these are, how can you expect us to get behind it?

I admit: I don't have all the answers.

This is a work in progress. The best I can do is share what I think and feel.

Remember, this is a co-creation as it has always been; and it does depend on consciousness.

However, consciousness has at least four levels: unconscious, subconscious, conscious and super-conscious.

I believe it is the latter that is now taking the dominant position in the unfolding of the new paradigm.

For more info, go to: www.peoplestrust1776.org, click on CVAC, then CVAC again and read it. ~ Ron Van Dyke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N51COkhwmxc&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment