Thursday, July 25, 2013

Titanium




Listen to the words that resonate. 

Where you’ve focused until this moment continues to formulate your direction. 

Especially now, who and what you surround yourself with has everything to do with what you may label as a successful trip or a struggle. 

Consciousness asks of you everything; it is a rigorous task master. 

Look around and pay attention. 

You are not looking so much at mirrors just now, but partners. 

Those you hang with are the same ones you’ll be together with as you begin this next dance. 

Think about what this means. 

You’ve been given a chance, sans Karma, to freely choose your next steps, where you’ll place them and who you’ll walk beside. 

The chords that hold you together are tied only as tightly as you choose. 

Loosen the dense and Karmic bonds. 

It is in freedom where you’ll clearly perceive what is next. 

Bound by judgments or debt, you could miss it.

What does this mean?

It means you answer only to you. 

There is no judge, no jury, no mandatory behavior or owed payment. 

It means you hold the wheel and there is no teacher in the passenger seat to slam on the brake. 

You may hit something, miss an important turn, and swerve off the highway or crash. 

This is all you… full on and free to be.

The world is waiting with its slings and arrows to knock you back and keep you in place. 

Yet you are prepared, and you are perfect.

Two nights ago I was woken up twice with the song “Titanium” running through my body. 

Titanium is a “lustrous, white metal when pure.

Titanium minerals are quite common… It is marvelous in fireworks….is present in the sun, and….is recognized for its high strength-to-weight ratio. “

As I work out the meaning for this early morning serenade, I come up with – this is what we are – white… as a reflection of all the wavelengths of color, hot, strong and beautiful.

I sense a tangible change approaching, as much from an internal clock as from messages from the other side. 

Those who’ve passed from this life have recently shown up to tell me that we are ready and that they are watching and with us.

Ready for what specifically? 

We are all creating that. 

With a titanium core of Agape, it promises to be undeniably exquisite and exciting. 

Regardless of location or situation, you are the poster child for our new world. 

Unanimously chosen and perfectly posed, your gaze calls out to those still sleeping and reminds them of their core, asking them to dance. 

You are the ones we’ve been waiting for.


“Steeled” resolution from the Higher Heart is called upon at this time ~
by ÉirePort

"Steeled" resolution from the Higher Heart is called upon at this time.

The Steeled" resolution means a strong resolve to purpose intention to needs of Gaia.

All prior conflicting messages and conflicting intentions are resolved as each "steels" within, from Higher Heart Center.

Gaia calls each in their own way, for their own particular strengths, for Light service at this moment.

And thanks all who heed the call.

ÉirePort | July 24, 2013 at 22:15
URL: http://wp.me/p2sFUY-nc



You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized
But all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down
But I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

Shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud, not saying much

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium

I am titanium

I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard, those bulletproof glass

You shoot me down,
but I won't fall
I am titanium

You shoot me down,
but I won't fall
I am titanium

You shoot me down,
but I won't fall
I am titanium

You shoot me down,
but I won't fall
I am titanium

I am titanium

No comments:

Post a Comment