Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Last night I had a dream ~ Redd Foxit



I dreamt that people in power were abusing it.

I dreamt that they were raping… and taking.

I had the power to stop them, and in the conflict I but was badly injured… 

A leg artery had bust and I was internally bleeding to death.

I was fighting so hard, and then used my power to open a portal and went through, just barely escaping the bad guys.

I was dying in a forest.

And then I realized I was surrounded by children… children of the forest… and I was pulling myself towards the Mother Tree.

Her name was Lumeera, and the children sang to her and asked her to heal me so I could keep defending those who couldn't defend themselves.

So they sang to the tree and I saw from above, a deep blue light coming from the outskirts of the root system…

… which was in a huge circle around the tree…

… and it entered my leg and I was healed and almost instantly transported back to where I could keep fighting…

… it was like I hadn't even gone anywhere.. 

I defeated the bad guys..

… and saved the innocents.

Wow… the name Lumeera has been in my brain all day.

I miss her healing.

Fascinating?


In GAIA LUMEERA” LIGHT EMPIRE, which is at the Heinz mountain...located in the Swiss Alps



The ascent center and earth kingdom of light...
Gaia Lumeera is cross-linked with different star levels...
the natural world and the Elemental realms of reality.

The energetic light structure of GAIA LUMEERA...
contains aspects of a nurturing and behĂĽtenden Lemurian fire essence and carries a redemptive power in it...
 
... which embeds itself to the new quality time in the Merkabah of the planet.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment