Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I am comfortable - Open (self) "Human Design"




I am comfortable
with not knowing
the next direction
or when love will come
to me again. 

I realize that it is not up to me
and I move through life
as I am shown the next step. 

I do not become attached to people
who take me to the correct place
or the correct love.
I simply thank them
and move on.

I am great at seeing the other's
true identity
and I am comfortable
with all types of people.

I am comfortable waiting
for the Universe to initiate me.

Instead of feeling lost…
I can enjoy what is being shown to me.
I can enjoy the places I am brought to…
and I can take advantage of the guidance of others. 

I can tell others what love and direction is…
because I take in all the possibilities of love
and I can experience all the different directions.

Ultimately there is no better guide in life…
than those with an undefined (SELF) Center. 

By letting go of my need for identity and love…
I am able to step into anyone else's shoes…
and offer truly loving…
correct guidance.


Living who I am designed to be! Living my "soul purpose"! 


Samuel
the Prophet
walks among us
Again
(resurrection = Reincarnation of the Prophets and Saints.)

" ... The prophet Samuel was the first of his kind among the nation of Israel.
He was like John the Baptist who fearlessly spoke the words of God…
without regard to his personal image or reputation.

Samuel was a spiritually minded man
with unwavering absolutes. 
He listened to and obeyed the voice of God alone…
providing a godly example
for the nation of Israel to follow. "
John Robert Martino Monday, September 16, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Yes Samuel You Are a magnificent godly model.... Fearlessly lighting the way with Your Truth and Love.... Thank You... Forever Thank You... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lady... you are an inspiration... thank you!

    ReplyDelete