Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On this day, 60 years ago my soul mate was born.


Dearest Samuel..

On this day, 60 years ago my soul mate was born.

He… like myself… had a troublesome childhood, he was be misunderstood, abused, and often forgotten.

He would break the mold of his family, and become an adult on his own in the US Navy. 

He would marry young… trying to find his way and doing the best he could.

He required respect from his parents… knowing he was his own person… and no one controlled his life but himself.

He fathered three children… raise them through many trials, and saw them married.

He has had complicated business ventures, rising to great heights… to have them come crashing down around him… and then rebuild... multiple times.

He started to branch out mentally… experiencing new things… and ways of thinking… and recognized that his old life didn't support… so he started the process of letting go… and making changes.

He has withstood great challenges… having the cops called on him… being in a 48 hours hold… and has little to no contact with his children after a divorce.

He has not been able to see two of his three grandsons’ as they grow older, and does not know his granddaughter at all.

He continues through all the adversities to… see people for their full potential… and to support them in their journey.

Most could not or would not see him… and he would feel hurt… and like a bloom with frost… was starting to close.

That's where I come in.

Starting to branch out myself… wanting to escape the cloying holds and stigmas of religion… I came to meet this man… Samuel Zink.

My life has never been the same.

I couldn't ask for a better friend, partner, lover, housemate, adventuring ninja, and more.

No one has ever seen me as clearly as he does… no one cares for me as much as he does.

We are intertwined souls in love.

Samuel I am so thankful and full of gratitude for all you are to me… what we are to each other... you have my heart… and I love you with all of it. 

Happy Birthday Sweet Man… You are my world.. 

Love,
Hannah
Commentary: wow Hannah you wreck me emotionally with your kindness and tenderness of this b-day wish!

I've told many of my friend that you Hannah have saved my life... I felt like I was dying... on the inside!

It's all true... About the time my marriage of 35 years was ending... you came into my employ... and the possibilities of this soul mate connection became apparent.

At a recent reunion of a (6) member men's group... I told them that I have "never been more happy"... with life... with my SELF... and the world at large.

Hannah, your gentle... loving... alignment with what is in everyone's highest and best good... has been wonderful to experience up close and personal.

YOUR ABILITY TO SEE... at a soul level is uncanny... and here is knowing that I am now affirming in my life.


“I AM source in form as a messenger… and as I bring my message into the “whole”… I AM catalyzing the memory of message… within others… without even intending to do so.

Because of the frequency that I hold… they get so much more than they came into contact with me for at a business or personal level.   

What they get within their own cells… within their physiology… within their own being… is the realization that they can be so much more than what they see themselves as.   

They look at me and they are looking into a mirror.”

No comments:

Post a Comment