Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday's energy is pure, simple and gentle.





However…
* mind chatter
* expectations
* and the need to break free from certain situations
* relationships
* and circumstances considerably complicates things. 
Saturday's events are catalysts for CLARITY that arrives on Sunday. 
CLARITY on how our spirits can remain FREE is offered. 
If a situation is suffocating you… it will become more evident this weekend. 
Spirits want to break FREE under these dynamics.
The Sabian symbols for the weekend are loaded with illumination
"Daybreaks in the Eastern sky" and "harvest moons" are included. 
Light seeks us.  It is a time to reflect on what it has taken us to get to wherever we are right now in life.  

Wise owls have been "holding the line" all year long, maintaining emotional equilibrium and keeping the field in place as best we can while the old structure has been falling. 
Angelic Human ~ A Portal to the New Humanity: http://youtu.be/gRoyKK94yRE  

As it falls, we remain standing and at the ready for refugees of the old world.  Job well done, wise owls.  Let's celebrate.
Gratitude changes you.  I have been in a course... "Heart FIRE"... and since I have started this path... with this "tribe"

It changes the cells in your body and makes you flexible and young.
 

As you may recall I experienced a death gate on May 10 2014... and my world has shifted completely...  It neutralizes anger. 

The only reason why something happens in your life...
... is at the very moment it triggers a certain feeling that tells you...
... that’s the next feeling in line for you to welcome…

Hannah and I have opened our SELVES to release our current bond...
and you don’t have to like it… you don’t have to love it… you can hate it if you want!

Rather than a contraction and a pulling away... I AM experiencing an OPENING... in ALL levels of my BEING.
But the acknowledgment is that whether I like it or hate it, whether it’s convenient or inconvenient…

I have always thought that this state was more of a dream... to dream about in my "Fantasy World"

AND here it is... CLEAR... oh so CLEAR... "just in time for valentines day"

What do YOU THINK? "Teacher?"

I accept that this was only created as a catalyst for my highest evolution
… created by a greater spiritual force of reality…

… to help me make peace and come to terms with feelings that seem uncomfortable…

… so I can learn to relate to them as openly as the feelings I prefer even though they don’t feel like the feelings I prefer.

Most people aren't aware that depression…

… is the result of turning your anger inward… turning it upon yourself.

Okay... so since you have been patient and listened in to my "HEART FIRE"... here's the low down...

"Moving forward you will expect Hannah to open to her "TRUE SELF" more fully sometime in May 2015.  

I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE our tribe... and these "cuddle puddles" have been SO... healing for me... 

and after Beej's birthday party... I began having more moments of clarity.

Please, as a personal favor... "just listen to this"... Angelic Human ~ A Portal to the New Humanity: http://youtu.be/gRoyKK94yRE so nice to SEE... and be SEEN.

Gratefully, Sam

Most people also don't realize that much of their anger comes from...

* their sense of being denied something they insist upon having…
… whether that is
     * an object
     * a world view
     * someone's attention or
     * their right of way on the way to whatever it is that they want OR
     * wherever it is they wish to be.

Gratitude makes all of that unnecessary.

1 comment:

  1. Wow such an amazing experience to share your paths with us! Beautiful writing and awesome LOVE! Thank you both Sam and Hannah! You are LOVED!

    ReplyDelete