Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I am truly blessed



Yesterday was an amazing mix of heartbreak, determination, excitement, independence, love, snuggles and life…

It's kind of amazing that my human experience can encompass all of that all in one day!

I look at the bigger picture and know how blessed I am… and that all my problems are this world problems...

I do not have to wonder where I will sleep or how I can get clean water.

I do not worry about being warm enough, or surviving another day.

I am truly blessed.

Heartbreak = Change...

Why am I so afraid of it, why does it make me sad?

… Because I was happy with how things were, and I miss the connection I had with Susan.


Determination = New things...

To succeed and do my best to keep things running smoothly between staff and our new owner. 

Excitement = Change...

lol, here it is again, looking forward to Three Oaks making a profit, so that it can continue doing what it does, turn out ninja body workers…

Independence = I did it on my own...

Calling tattoo shops, and seeing who could put my earrings in.
Once again, I felt a surge of independence and "big girl"-ness.. I did it.

It has manifested, and is now what I want.. I felt Brave.

Love = You/Family...

       ·         Seeing the kids, having them love on me…
       ·         having Phoebe crawl into my lap, and sit there, having Faith hold my hand and
       ·         Lydia hug me tight..
       ·         all the kids, missed them so..
       ·         laughing with Mom..

Forgot how much I missed that.

I know one night doesn't erase our differences, but laughing with her was a balm on my burnt heart...

Then coming home to you, snuggling in, chatting a bit and then curling up...

How I love you, listening, holding, touching loving me... Wow, so much gratitude...

Wet eyes... so so blessed..

Snuggles =  Siblings..

like above, just feeling all the kids around me, sitting beside me, each one telling me stories (they all just went to Pike's market in Seattle) and laughing, making faces..

I love those kids.. SO much!

Life =  All...  

Life encompasses all.. Everything..

       ·         The good and the bad,
       ·         heartbreak and joy,
       ·         tears and laughter,
       ·         joining and breaking,
       ·         death and birth,
       ·         rundown and renewal,
       ·         poor moments, rich moments,
       ·         change, growth,
       ·         new things and beginnings. 

I get to experience all of this as a human, my life will encompass ever single emotion there is.

I get to feel all fully.. Wow.. such a gift, Life, is SUCH a gift..

I am so thankful, and so full of gratitude for my life, even though it is hard sometimes, I see where we are heading and it makes my heart feel full of joy and gratitude...

So thankful to be on this path together with you...

Samuel Zink… you are my partner on this path. Truly and Fully Blessed... 

Love, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment