Monday, September 23, 2013

Galactic Council of Light cont.


Our questions to each of you are:
       ·         What piece of the puzzle do you bring with you?
       ·         What are your gifts, talents, abilities and strengths?
       ·         What can you do to more fully be your divine self… the master you are?
       ·         How can you more fully be your divine self… the master you are?

Our Council of Light will assist you with the process. ~ Galactic Council of Light



Auranayanna (aw-ronna-yanna) Pleiadian Female 6D
Sparkly Pink
Glittery Silver White
Communication with Sound
Divine Feminine


       ·         I am a sensitive and prismatic being emanating the presence of the divine feminine. 
       ·         With my inner brilliance radiating forth I am a walking powerhouse of gentle inner strength.
·         I am a bringer of truth and purity. 
       ·         I experience clear vision and intuition along with precise clarity of focus.
       ·         I communicate by expressing the language of Light. By voicing sounds I manifest a way for meanings to come through clearly.
       ·         Harmonizing, I bring into being iridescent doorways to other dimensions.


Podpoco - (pod-poco) Tau Cetian Male 5D
Silver - Turquoise Green
Inner Child
Play
Joy

       ·         I am a sentient being who holds the energy of the deep wisdom of love as big as the universe within my heart.
       ·         I am known to be friendly, jovial, loving, nurturing and compassionate.
·         I love being grounded, playing with others, and having fun. 
       ·         My race loves life and we are known to be quite a playful group. 
       ·         We have a great sense of humor and enjoy everything that we do. 
       ·         We love to play with light and move it all around.  As a group we work together with a community heart-minded. 
       ·         We are connected together by lines of energy that may look to you like “vines”.
       ·         Lines - The lines being perceived are symbolic of the different levels of Tau Cetians. 
       ·         There are Tau Cetians who are very expanded in their consciousness and there are those who are just beginning to expand their awareness. 
       ·         The longer top line indicates a higher vibrational more expanded emotional body than the shorter bottom line. 
       ·         Delightful, Light like the feeling one gets with the color blue.
       ·         In my world I, and others like myself, greet each other by gently grasping another's throat. 
       ·         This gesture provides us with “conneck-tic-ness” and allows us to feel what another is about. 
       ·         It is such a joy to feel the life running through others. 
       ·         This greeting is similar to shaking hands with each other in your world.
       ·         I can assist you with inner child work.
       ·         If you never got to experience a happy childhood you could go to Tau Ceti and experience this


Vuoz (vw-oz) Sirian - Male 6D
Mustard Yellow - Golden Brown - Grass Green
Works with Energy
Crystal and Mineral
Technologies


       ·         I am quiet, serious, focused, patient and gentle.
       ·         There is great kindness in my heart for all sentient beings. 
       ·         My eyes are doorways to other dimensions and focusing on them brings expansion to all forms of one’s sight.
       ·         I am called a golden child among my people for I am a special one who works on a higher level than most of my race. 
       ·         I am a walker of knowledge, a being of Light and a mentor with leadership qualities. 
       ·         I work with crystal and mineral technologies and understand how to use the energy through stones.
       ·         I bring focus and clarity into view. 
       ·         It is my walk in time to close the gap on the unseen. I am the point of connection through which the light matures into the reflective symbol of what is wanted. 
       ·         Though I may appear elusive, it is more accurate to say that I am very clearly a reflection of whoever is gazing upon me. That reflection allows the gazer to see themselves in their purest state.

Qvrp (ka-verp) Arcturian Female 8D
 Iridescent Rainbow
All That Is
Permeates Everything
Grace

       ·         I am very tall and slender and wear a crown of love.
       ·         I am female though present as androgynous.
       ·         Like the Buddhist way, I stand in the middle… neutral without attachment.
       ·         In stillness I experience deep knowing. 
       ·         I am a bright light yet hidden. 
       ·         Circulating like air I am present though not always seen. 
       ·         I am a waveform, graceful and fluid in my movements, and can change colors according to my intention of creation. 
       ·         In the breath of a moment I can infuse the energy necessary to actualize new worlds of consciousness.  
       ·         My expansion is such that I communicate my thoughts and feelings to others telepathically.
       ·         Once I convey a message to another the awareness of it is simply there within them as a knowing. 
       ·         I speak through feelings and one must be in their heart to communicate with me.
       ·         My eyes provide a gateway into worlds upon worlds within this universe…the energy of the All That Is. 
       ·         The smooth flowing web of Oneness connects all Arcturians together.
       ·         That web allows Arcturians to see all perspectives and options at once. 
       ·         Then, as they move forward in their knowingness, events unfold continuously before them.
       ·         Arcturians experience a vastness of expansion where the entire scope of their energy permeates everything that everyone else does in this universe.


Leeamose (lee-a-mose) Zeta Reticulan - Female 6D
Clear Bright Yellow – Silver - White
Unified Love
Medical Doctor
Teacher - Children


       ·         I am a kind, compassionate and humble being who has spent thousands of years studying and integrating emotions and feelings to bring about the unified love of Spirit.
       ·         I am based on a large space station and am considered to be an emissary or ambassador who understands creation through the emotional body. 
       ·         In my world I am also what you would call a medical doctor and a teacher. 
       ·         My interests have led me to work with healing through energy, genetics and the creation of life. 
       ·         At this present time I am teaching children and absolutely cherish the experience.


Pnops (p-nops) Nibiruan - Male 5D
Orange Yellow
Balance
Multimodal
Multifocal
Shape shifter
Passionate Spontaneity
 
       ·         I am kind, spunky, highly intelligent, integral, and solid in my center.
       ·         I know who I am. 
       ·         I experience a brilliance of inner joy that continuously overflows. 
·         I follow the flow like water traveling and jumping along on a vibrant stream.
·         I enjoy a fondness for passionate spontaneity and unrestrained revelry that entertains little concept of right or wrong; something simply is or isn’t. 
·         I adore pleasure-seeking endeavors and relish celebrating life, laughter, and merriment with friends.
·         I own a balance between the highly spirited state of playfulness and the deeply aware state of focused knowing. 
·         I am incredibly aware and practice the art of being multimodal.
·         In a nanosecond I can transpose from being playful and easy going to serious and focused to quiet and peaceful. 
·         I also practice the art of being multifocal… the ability to stand in the center of many different realities and focus clearly on one until I choose to experience another.
·         Amidst the world of multifocality I exercise my ability to shape shift so that it appears that I have changed my physical form.
·         My race exhibits true companionship with each other as well as those they comingle with.
·         Nibiruans are fully present with all beings and hold relationships, connectedness, play, brilliance, and knowing close to their heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment