Monday, January 2, 2012

Just As You Are

I haven't led a perfect life.

I didn't fit my own paradigm of someone who shares an energetic gift of this magnitude.

I don't wear orange, I'm not a vegetarian, I'm not celibate, and I don't sit in a dark room meditating all day long. I didn't fit my own criteria of what it was to be realized.

When I experience the Divine, all I experience is complete love and acceptance.

It is time for you to be empowered with the truth that the Divine loves you just as you are.

I always make a point of saying, please use your discrimination and judgment in assessing this material. If something rings true to you, fine. If something does not resonate, please leave it behind, for I would not wish to be a stumbling block for anyone.

In the Love, and the Light of our One Infinite Creator. Namasté

~The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment