Monday, March 2, 2015

"UNBROKEN "





I 

I am the child survivor of a deprived pedophile.
I am a survivor of child prostitution.
I am the daughter of a pedophile.
I am the child of a drug addict.
I am the man to his woman.
I am the Aztec princess to my culture.
I am the lost teenager.
I am a recovering angry person into joy.
I am the birth of all creation.
I am a child of God.
" A world THEY will be happy to live in!"

I am a mother to an exceptional child.
I am the mother that did not choose to kill her child
and just keep trying anything at all to reach his severe autism.
I am the mother that forgives herself every time she knows 
how scary that time in her life was. 

I am the daughter that honors her mother 
for finding her strength in those dark days 
to teach me to be the mother I am today. 


I am grateful to the universe for the mother I was given.
I am the mother that witnesses miracles everyday 
as he joins her in her world more and more every day.


I am fearless.
I am shameless.
I am free of my abusers.
I forgive them as the same child 
I was when they came crashing into my world.
I love that little girl deeply, she is my hero.
I am aware that all of this is a gift from God.
I am a full time care provider of a Korean vet.
I am health and happiness for my family.
I am loved endlessly passionately, and perfectly. 


I am a recent ICU patient for bacterial meningitis.
I relearned how to walk and express my true honest feelings.
I am aware that I am nothing more nor less than a speck of dust.
I am in awe of this awareness.
I see her. I accept her. I honor her as myself.
I hear the profound words if Jesus of Nazareth’s message.

Love one Another as I have loved you.

I am filled with light and peace.
I am safe.
"I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD"
a divine being as the PERFECT 
reflection of the ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment