Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Meta You Spiritual Self-Mastery Course



 
In recounting my study of the course materials and discussion of the concepts directly with the Instructor, I’ve come to understand many things. 

I could probably write an entire dissertation on each of the topics provided, with additional in-depth study of its component parts.

The course perfectly summarizes “What we are” in direct correlation to “All that is”, to put it succinctly. 

So much have I come to understand from this course from our basic biological make-up…

… how DNA operates along with the various energy and frequencies moving through the entirety of the consciousness of this universe and well beyond it to existence itself. 

But, to convey more specific learning for me, I want to begin with those points that were of greatest import to me along my path of desire to creating deeper understanding in order to promote for me a much clearer pathway.

To begin with, I must start with belief. 

Superficially, I have always understood belief (and still do) as untested hypothesis. 

Through the course, although I was already very familiar with belief, I did not clearly understand its impact at a very personal level. 

Belief creates a filter through which we perceive a thing. 

In other studies in the fields of physics and metaphysics I have seen firsthand that we will often hold to a belief of a thing thereby limiting the capability of allowing the truth because we “believe” a thing ought to be in the way we think we perceive it. 

This alone creates massive disharmony… not subtly hidden from our consciousness until we have the      
tools or the knowledge to realize just exactly what it is and where it comes from. 

Having gone through this course I met instantly with internal resistance.

My ego was fighting for its life because it knew what was coming next. 

Belief is formed from experience of the outside world. 

Where the soul meets physical intentional focus, the ego is formed. 

The ego as stratified by levels of consciousnes...
1.                  Consciousness
2.                  Pre-Consciousness
3.                  Unconsciousness

And the ego doesn’t always intuitively know how to handle belief. 

And so, although we come into awareness in this world very young holding within us the knowledge of all that is, we have a third-dimensional focus that limits almost immediately our frame of reference and everything we knew upon arrival had to be moved from conscious parts of the mind to the sub-conscious. 

As we move through life we are shaped by the judgment of those around us and our experiences are “saved” as memories within the physical aspects of the brain’s various synaptic processes and ethereally within the soul which is the container of our existence here.  

It is a vehicle through which our individuated focus manifests here in the third-dimensional hologram of all that we see. 

All that we see is an intrinsic part of All That Is.

Emerging within, even despite egoic resistance was a feeling of a desire for freedom so strong that it resulted in a bit of conflict for a time. 

Unconscious “feeling” was pushing against conscious belief to serve me in the act of rising to the light of awareness for the purpose of setting me free from the limits and controls the egoic consciousness.

Thought to hold in order to preserve itself… not realizing that it is already preserved and this existence… is just a focus at a point in time in a specific dimension.

The discussions in the course on energy, motion, particles and waves, their purpose and how they act within the hologram made logical sense.

Once I was able to set aside fear of the truth and fear that there must be meaning or a way for the ego  to find specialness. 

That need for specialness was built upon the premise of a system and series of beliefs given from the outside world that I had internalized as truth and nothing could have obfuscated the definitive truth more. 

Through greater understanding the focal points of energy that we are manifest in this frame… that we are standing waves both emanating and receiving waves of energy all the time… the superficial thoughts began to dissolve and that deep rooted sense of “now we are getting somewhere” started to work on the most superficial roots of consciously held beliefs in an effort to dissolve them. 

That process continues now that I specifically look to my own “reactions” in disharmony as clues to the truth that is “in there” or rather, “in here” inside of my own consciousness.

Understanding better the waves of resonating or incoherent frequencies helped me to better read the map of my own existence as consciousness and not just limited psychologically defined consciousness…

… but the realization that there is no specialness in my consciousness because everything that exists is an expression individuated from the Cosmic Mind…

… Cosmic Consciousness or Christ Consciousness, if you will. 

Of course, it helped add to the understanding of this course that I was also studying biology, psychology and metaphysics through traditional academia and the University of Metaphysics.

The things that I found most startling at first were reading   the words and paying attention to the subconscious “feeling” arising and generating thoughts of openness and peacefulness in the process of allowing the learning to unfold as it would in its own time for me.

Many distractions existed which were perfect as they occurred because they ended up forming specific life-lessons to enhance and reinforce that which I was learning without understanding the fullness of what I was being taught.

I had the tools all along to reinforce the concepts, meditative experiences reminding me of the perfection of creation and all occurrences within it. 

I began to see life as a movie… not only is life a movie with each of us representing the actors, directors, script-writers, set developers and casting directors calling to us those to interact with for the purpose solely of helping us each to remind each other of who we really are. 

We are not just actors or role players but we are a part of the movie itself and the energy from which the movie is created.

This understanding removed the veil of belief and opened up the doors to knowing nothing is entirely as I thought it to be. 

In seeking to control nothing…

… striving to be open and reinforcing the true channels of Source communication in that still small but ever reassuring voice of the “I Am”…

… that is ever present in every thought and experience…

… whether or not we are capable in an instance to break it down to that level of understanding. 

And that is just what this course did for me…

… break it down into understanding what I was seeing…

… and noticing then that part of me was aware the entire time. 

The more I focused on the essence of the information within this course, the more the “freedom” seeking aspects of my own soul began to speak by saying…

“Let go of the belief for it is that which cages you in all that is unreal and incoherent…

… preventing the true state of resonance you most desire.” 

I kept reading, rereading and striving more to feel my way through the indicators within the words pointing to what prevents the truth from arising.  

First of all, learning that the truth is already definitively there and accurate was shocking and exciting. 

Learning to trust what comes through divine channels of thought…

… absent the desire for controlling outcomes…

… was not an easy task but a necessary one in order to fully understand the words and their messages.

Absent any specific reminders to look for the truth…

… we came here in full possession of…

… we surrender ourselves to the beliefs we hold.

The perceptions that shape them… the perception of us as defined by others… know that we are not that… and they are not evil projectors either. 

We are divinely a part of All That Is and what happens in one part of the hologram happens to the whole…

… as quantum mechanics so aptly points out and the course summarizes and states so eloquently. 

Although I had studied biology and understood DNA at a very superficial level…

… and its purpose in creating the roadmap for cells and their regeneration.

I did not understand the construct sufficiently of energy consciousness of cells… although that now, is apparently obvious.

Within the course it is stated, “DNA bridges the world between heaven and earth.” 

We can affect our DNA and thus, how it performs in its biological processes.
Cells are conscious as we are conscious and as the whole of the All of Everything is conscious. 

Therefore, it holds that my own consciousness is already one with the Cosmic or Christ Consciousness or All that Is. 

The Fibonacci sequence and Golden ratio are languages that define the harmonic resonance of All that Is. 

Everything in creation stems from consciousness. 

I learned from the course as well… that there is an emotional stratification in mind psychology.

I had not contemplated before… as well in terms of feeling being something different than emotion.

This is an important understanding to grasp. 

If our cells are conscious and constantly surveying and evaluating their environment for queues to trigger self-preservation…

… feelings will arise before they can be translated by perception into thought and then from thought, emotion. 

Emotion is energy… as is taught in the course and through Phase Conjugate Adaptive Resonance…

… which is ever present in our existence as part of the construct of the framework.

We are always in a state of creating whether we are aware of what we are creating or not. 

This point stopped me near dead in my tracks as I understood the implications…

… and the dominoes fell as if from the top of Mount Everest all the way back through my each and every experience and encounter and dissipated the once held emotion about the memories written within my soul.

In a moment of understanding all that I knew fell away…

… and there was, interestingly enough, a moment of grieving, as the ego had no choice but to succumb to the truth as driven by the true Source of my very nature. 

And with kindness and gentleness do I now look back at every other belief, thought, experience and interaction with new eyes and awakened heart questioning conflict in two ways. 

The first being, “What is it that you wish to teach me about you?”

The second being, “What is it that I wish to realize from our exchange?”

There is no more need to fight to be right… rather to understand truly there are no victims or villains…

… that things are neither bad nor good…

… they just are… and ultimately… there is no pain or loss… in the understanding of that concept everything of value is gained. 

So, in having to view my learning through my own filters and applying it across the field of my own experiences…

… I am left with a means of testing the hypothesis of my beliefs.

A way to test the truth through quieting the mind noise and chatter so that I can feel the truth because…

… it is that Truth that is ever and always connected to the heart of the I Am…
… of which I am an ever-present pulsating vibrant part…

… and as we collectively project and create within the quantum whole or hologram of our existence. 

No longer do I have a need to find meaning…

… for the meaning is self evident. 

I have become aware of myself as Source sourcing itself… as the Instructor has stated in conversation many times. 

Old paradigms of thinking must still be searched through to loosen their grip in the sub-conscious archives of my mind and soul. 

For those that hold any charge emotionally…

… I now have the tools to understand and transform them as my perceptual experience as a part of the whole… alongside others who are here with me for similar purpose. 

And this is what I have learned from this course.

May its concepts continue to process within my mind until every belief has been found and reconciled and ever greater heights of freedom be attained…

… and bring about the continuous facilitation of seeing things… not as I believe them to be… but to feel them divinely as they truly are.

And So It Is.   ~Jaie Hart May 27, 2014

1 comment:

  1. "Many distractions existed which were perfect as they occurred because they ended up forming specific life-lessons to enhance and reinforce that which I was learning without understanding the fullness of what I was being taught." Wow! I love this blog! You out do your self every day! How very clean and clear! Fully authentic!! <3 I now have the tools! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete