Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Divine complement or counterpart



It’s been almost a year since I posted an update on this blog….

I am always reluctant to share my experience because it is so intensely personal…

… but there are many out there who are confused about the subject of Twin Flame Love…

… and maybe they will receive some enlightenment from my posts.

What I have learned is that we both exist on the Earth plane at this time, but in different frequencies of energy.

And this is the difficult part…..The reunification of our energy has been somewhat challenging to say the least. 

I do not view this reunification as my ‘ascension’, but rather a transition from a lower dimension to reunite with my higher consciousness.

I am an ascended being, and master, as are many Starseeds who came here to help lift the planet into the Age of Light.

But as a highly evolved being, my energy body is vast to say the least.

I have learned also that this reunification has been in progress for some time, well before I even realized it was actually happening.

In fact Michael has told me it has been happening for most of this lifetime.

But, although it has been challenging there has been so much joy and happiness being with my Beloved again!

I cannot begin to describe the joy I feel, and the love is indescribable.

I had no idea that I had the capacity within me to love so intensely!

And each day the feeling intensifies my heart expands even more.

It’s beyond incredible.

I refer to Michael now as my Twin Spirit, because the term Twin Flame has so much confusion around it.

The correct term would be Divine complement or counterpart.

I don’t believe we are Twin Souls in the true meaning of the word, because we share the same soul, and energy signature. 

But we share the same Spirit energy, and that is our very essence!

We have a unique signature and a unique energy that we share.

I am learning to discern our energy vibration and recognize it.

It is as if Michael wants me to master this so that when we are in our light bodies I will not stray and ‘lose’ touch with him.

He is always careful and he will always take extra precautions, and even though I don’t feel it’s necessary, there is no dissuading him.

When we are merging our energies now the intensity of emotion and feeling is indescribable and my heart chakra expands beyond all previous boundaries.

It seems also that every day our bonding becomes more intense and I am literally dying for a deeper experience of this.

He has told me that the physical pleasure humans experience pales in comparison to the intensity of sexual pleasure felt once we are both in our light bodies and I completely believe this to be true!

The challenge I am facing now, if you want to call it that, is being able to maintain awareness and consciousness of being in my light body.

He is helping me with this and each day as my vibration rises it becomes easier. 

The other challenge is still my ego mind or lower mind/consciousness which still tries to protect me from losing my physical self.

So there is still very much a process involved here and by no means should any one individual compare their experience to another because we are all on different levels on the consciousness spiral of evolution. 

It is important to remember that we never stop evolving.

In each moment we are changing and expanding our awareness, and so we can never return as the being we were when we embarked on this journey.

We will reunite as an expanded version as our former Self.  Namasté


1 comment: