Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Creator,

I am coming to the realization that earth is a slave planet that is under quarantine until humanity can shake off it’s parasites that feed on it via dark governments, media, corporations and financiers, so that we can regain our God-like abilities once more……

I thank you for the information that you send out into the world that I receive that has awakened me to a reality that is completely different from the commonly accepted reality that limits all of us as spiritual beings.

I thank you for my awakening….and the opportunity to ascend into higher energies of the photon belt, into the 2012 and new superhuman status….thank you for the lessons I have experienced on planet earth, now I’m ready to let go of all energies that are not serving the greater good for All.

I realize that you and I both desire the same things….I am ready to become the superhuman that I am capable of becoming…

Thy Will Be Done

No comments:

Post a Comment